Sunday, April 27, 2008

Classy Mantel Clocks



The girlfriend and I are going through the transition of moving in together, and we're compromising on a lot. One of the things I put my foot down about was my office... aka the "guest bedroom". At least, she wanted a guest bedroom. I vetoed that one, and used up all my... veto-powers on that one room. Ah well, it'll be worth it. I'm going through now and picking up a seth thomas mantel clock for the shelf thats directly across from my desk. The desk is going to be shit - the desk doesn't matter though. I'll spend $50 on a bare-bones desk, and then drop $700 on the best chair I can get my hands on. The chairs really all that matters... the desk just needs to have legs and a flat surface. The chair is what I'm going to be sittin in for hours on end. Thoughts?

No comments: